Lockdown is tough, but creativity can continue to flow and we can still get together, albeit virtually.
Some of our authors have come forward and agreed to hold interactive zoom sessions with you all, where they will talk about their book and writing.
We invite you to please join these sessions and get a chance to speak with the authors directly.
The schedule is as under:Sunday, 12th April 2020
- Shruti Hajirnis Gupte - 11AM - https://zoom.us/j/974151108
- Sahana Ahmed - 5PM - https://zoom.us/j/895734371
- Captain Jay Joshi - 6PM - https://zoom.us/j/934240052
- Chital Mehta - 7PM - https://zoom.us/j/363196937
Monday, 13th April 2020
- Virinchi B Srinivasan - 5PM - https://zoom.us/j/878827794
- Atul Sharma - 5PM - https://zoom.us/j/372936610
- Pushpak Sarkar - 6PM - https://zoom.us/j/856871248
- Vibha Batra - 7PM - https://zoom.us/j/752051207 Looking to write a romance novel? Author Vibha Batra shares a few pointers!
The zoom link can be clicked and you shall be joined into the meeting (you don't necessarily need the app).
- The sessions are for 30 minutes each.
- They shall start precisely on time and the meeting room will open 5 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Please keep your audio on mute unless you wish to speak, so that there is less of background noise.
- In case you choose to arrive late or leave early, do so without disturbing the conversation.
We highly request you to respond with a confirmation, for us to plan the events better.